The most frequently asked questions answered...
1. What certifications does Karen have? Master NLP Sports Practitioner, General Practitioner and Hypnosis certification with the American Board of Hypnotherapy and NLP. Accompanied by a wide range of credentials to support her coaching success, as seen in her Personal Bio.
2. How did you obtain your certification? Through engaging, face to face training (over two years of ongoing observation, practice and supervision) under the training, guidance and watchful eye of one of the UK's leading performance coaches, Andy Barton.
3. How many practice hours do you undertake each year? Over 300 hours.
4. When did you qualify? Sports and General Practitioner in 2013. Progressing to a Master Practitioner in 2014.
5. Which training company issued your certification? Wider Vision.
6. Do you have practice insurance? Yes.
7. Do you have any testimonials or recommendations from other clients? Yes. I have hundreds of testimonials, case studies and reviews from clients. Many whom are happy to speak with you independently to answer questions, and share their experience and results from our work together. This is a great way to assure new, potential clients of authenticity and instil confidence, as I do not share any stories, quotes or excerpts publicly without prior consent from the client, and when doing so their identity is never disclosed.
8. Do you belong to a professional body/governing organisation? Yes. I hold a Professional Membership with The Association for NLP (ANLP).
9. Do they have a Code of Ethics that you abide by? Yes.
10. Where are you based? At my private practice in Winchester, Hampshire. Conveniently located near Winchester Train Station and easy access from the A34 and M3 Motorway.
11. Are you able to offer consultations in other areas? Yes. Other options at mutually agreed locations can be arranged.
12. How long is a session and how many sessions may I need? Session length can vary from 60 minutes to a 4-hour intensive. The length, number and frequency of sessions (the route you take) will depend on your individual needs. The best option for you can only be determined through conversation between the coach and client ahead of working together.
13. What happens in a session? We talk! It's a collaborative, future-focused, and results-orientated process with you in the driving seat The sessions are expertly paced to enable a fluid process of desired results and change. There's no magic wand, no gimmicks, no gadgets!
14. What happens about cancellations or missed appointments? These details can be found in the 'coaching agreement' available prior to sign up.
15. Will we have a contract? Yes. A coaching relationship will not progress without a mutually agreed understanding of our work together, by way of a signed contract/agreement.
16. What if I have more questions? Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions you may have. It's of paramount importance that you are able to make an informed decision before working together.